The vision at Tiny Steps Day Nursery is to ‘encourage every child to take their own unique next step in life.’ We believe each child has potential and with the encouragement of highly motivated and trained staff children will grow into confident and healthy individuals.
We also believe there are next steps for each of our staff as we encourage them to develop both professionally and personally.
Why not consider joining our family friendly team and be a part of shaping a child’s future.
Along with all the benefits of seeing a child grow and develop there are also many benefits on offer for you.
- Up to 28 days annual leave (dependent on length of service)
- On-going training and development assisting you to provide the highest standard of care.
- Workplace pension –with a company contribution ranging from 3-5%.
- Sick pay.
- Free uniform.
- Discounted child care + salary sacrifice. (immediate subject to availability)
- Annual Awards celebration and social events.
- Death In service – x3 your annual salary
- Income protection which includes the benefit of health and well-being telephone support
We pay above the national minimum wage
We pay above the National living wage, £7.60 and above (dependent on role and experience) to all our permanent employees even those under 25.
We have various opportunities available, see job advertisements on the side bar.
If you are enthusiastic about the potential of working in our fabulous environment, hold an Early Years qualification at level 2 or above then we would love to hear from you.
Successful applicants will need to provide ‘right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.