Time for Twos
We provide Government funded sessions for eligible 2 year olds the term after their second birthday if the criteria below is met;
- Families receive working tax credits and the annual gross household income is no more then £16,190.
- The child has a current Education, health & care plan
- The child is in receipt of disability living allowance
- The child is in the care of the local authority
- The child has left through special guardianship or an adoption or residence order.
The funding is offered in two ways;
1.) 15 hours per week (term time only) 3×5 hour sessions or 1.5 days (15 hours)
2.) 11 hours per week (stretched all year round over 51 weeks) 2 x 5 hour sessions or 1 full day (10 hours with 1 hour offset against the price of a paid session if parents wish. If the hour is not offset against a paid session it is unable to be carried over and will therefore lost.
If you think you may be entitled to the 2 year old funding you need to apply on the Milton Keynes council website www.milton-keynescouncil.gov.uk under the ‘Children, young people and families’ section. If successful you will then be emailed confirmation of this. Please bring this with you to your show around so we are able to verify your eligibility and dependent upon availability secure you a place.