The vision at Tiny Steps Day Nursery is to ‘encourage every child to take their own unique next step.’ We believe each child has potential and with the encouragement of highly motivated and trained staff children will grow into confident and healthy individuals. We also believe there are next for each of our staff as we encourage them to develop both professionally and personally. Why not consider joining our family friendly team and be a part of shaping a child’s future.
Along with all the benefits of seeing a child grow and develop there are also many benefits on offer for you.
- 20 days annual leave which increases with your length of service up to 28 days
- On-going training and development
- Workplace pension
- Death In service
- Sick pay
- Income protection which includes the benefit of health and wellbeing telephone support.
- Free uniform
- Discounted child care + salary sacrifice
- Annual Awards celebration
We pay above the national minimum wage
We pay above the National living wage, £8.21 and above (dependant on role and experience) to all our employees even those under 25.
If you are enthusiastic about the potential of working in our fabulous environment, why not click on the links to the right hand side of the page to see what positions are available.