(Fixed short term contract until 31st August 2018)
30 hours per week
The vision at Tiny Steps Day Nursery is to ‘encourage every child to take their own unique next step in life.’ We believe each child has potential and with the encouragement of highly motivated and trained staff children will grow into confident and healthy individuals.
We also believe there are next steps for each of our staff as we encourage them to develop both professionally and personally.
Why not consider joining our family friendly team and be a part of shaping a child’s future.
Along with all the benefits of seeing a child grow and develop there are also many benefits on offer for you.
- On-going training and development
- Workplace pension
- Sick pay
- Income protection which includes the benefit of health and wellbeing telephone support*
- Free uniform
- Discounted child care + salary sacrifice
- Annual Awards celebration
We pay above the national minimum wage
We pay above the National living wage, £7.60 and above (dependant on role and experience) to all our employees even those under 25.
If you are enthusiastic about the potential of working in our fabulous environment and looking for a Nursery Practitioner position on a 30 hour week, fixed term contract basis (until 31st August 2018) This role will support key people across the age groups where 1:1 support is required.
Successful applicants will need to provide ‘right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
If you would like to apply, please download an Application Form from our website www.tinysteps.org.uk and return to the email address: Childcare@mkcc.org.uk
By Friday 2nd February 2018.
We are looking for a Kitchen Assistant to join our passionate, hardworking and dedicated team for 20 hours per week from 10.00am – 2.00pm Monday – Friday 51 weeks per year.
Purpose of role
To maintain a high standard of cleanliness in the kitchen. To support the Nursery cook in the preparation of food, in line with agreed business menus, and cleaning of kitchen equipment.
Key Responsibilities include;
- To distribute clean equipment to the rooms.
- To maintain adequate stores and food stuffs in appropriate storage conditions.
- To ensure the kitchen and all kitchen equipment is kept clean and tidy.
- To observe high standards of food hygiene during the preparation, cooking and serving of all foods.
- To comply with all Health and Safety at work, COSHH and manual handling regulations
- To follow Safeguarding Policies at all times reporting in a timely manner (on the same day and ideally within the hour) any incidents regarding the children to the Nursery Manager
If you are enthusiastic about providing high quality food to children please download the Application Form from our website www.tinysteps.org.uk and return to the email address: Childcare@mkcc.org.uk
Tiny Steps Day Nursery is committed to ensuring everyone within the nursery is responsible for Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure
The closing date is: Thursday 18th January 2018
Interviews will be held week commencing: Monday 22nd January 2018