Nursery Practitioner position available
The vision at Tiny Steps Day Nursery is to ‘encourage every child to take their own unique next step in life.’ We believe each child has potential and with the encouragement of highly motivated and trained staff children will grow into confident and healthy individuals.
We also believe there are next steps for each of our staff as we encourage them to develop both professionally and personally.
Why not consider joining our family friendly team and be a part of shaping a child’s future.
Along with all the benefits of seeing a child grow and develop there are also many benefits on offer for you.
- On-going training and development
- Workplace pension
- Sick pay
- Income protection which includes the benefit of health and wellbeing telephone support*
- Free uniform
- Discounted child care + salary sacrifice
- Annual Awards celebration
We pay above the national minimum wage
We pay above the National living wage, £7.60 and above (dependant on role and experience) to all our employees even those under 25.
We are currently seeking;
- A permanent part time Nursery Practitioner (level 2) position on a 30 hour week basis, between the times of 7:45am – 6:15pm, 51 weeks of the year.
Successful applicants will need to provide ‘right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
If you would like to apply, please download an Application Form from our website www.tinysteps.org.uk and return to the email address: Childcare@mkcc.org.uk By Friday 23rd March 2018.