An exciting job opportunity has become available to join our thriving team as a fulltime Deputy Nursery Manager.
We are looking for someone to support the manager ensuring children, parents and the staff team work together to provide high-quality care and education. The deputy will be responsible for supporting the Manager in the day to day running ensuring policies and procedures and best practice standards are maintained.
The Ideal Candidate
- Will be highly motivated, continually striving for best practice in themselves and others.
- Will be able to maintain calm whilst working in what can be at times a busy and demanding environment.
- Will have a minimum of 2 years’ in a Senior role within an Early Years’ setting.
- Will have a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Ofsted requirements, procedures and best practice as well as a solid background in maintaining good or outstanding inspection outcomes.
- Will possess an outstanding knowledge of the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage and statutory requirements including health and safety and safeguarding.
- Able to build positive relationships with the children, parents, carers and staff, as well as other professionals in the field.
- Will ideally have experience of creating and managing budgets.
- Will hold excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Hold NVQ Level 3 or higher
- Salary £25,500
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave increasing to 28 with length of service.
- On-going training and development opportunities.
- Workplace pension with up to 6% company contribution
- Death In service at 3 times salary
- Income protection including confidential health and wellbeing telephone support.
- 50% discounted child care from day one.
- Annual Awards celebration
View a full job description here
To apply, please click the link to an application form