Are you considering stepping into Early Years? If so we’d love to hear from you, we are currently looking to recruit a Nursery Apprentice to undertake their NVQ level 2 in childcare.
Your role will include:
- Learning how to interact with children from 6 weeks – 5 years
- Supporting qualified staff to implement the daily routine
- Ensuring the well-being of every child is met by providing a safe and stimulating environment where they will thrive, learn and develop.
- Developing your understanding of the role of the ‘key person.’
- Safeguarding all children within our care.
View a full job description.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Fantastic communication skills
- A passion and flair for working with young children
- Fun, loving, friendly, caring, positive, genuine, supportive, loyal, approachable
- Hard-working and dedicated
- Reliable and a good team member
- Flexible and adaptable
If you are interested in what really is the most rewarding job, working with the most wonderful humans, please click and complete the application form.
*We are an equal opportunities employer. However, due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate should be able to undertake and provide a clear criminal records check and satisfactory references.