Due to growing numbers, we are seeking a support team member to join our thriving and friendly team as a Relief Nursery Assistant.
This role would be perfect for someone who is looking for a flexible work option, without guaranteed hours, all year round or term time only. Your flexibility will determine whether you choose the hours and shifts we have available. This position is suitable for someone with, or without, an Early Years qualification.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will support the staff team.
- Support children’s learning and development.
- Ensure the wellbeing of each child is met and encouraged.
- Assist with the creation of a stimulating and attractive environment.
- Safeguarding all children within our care.
View a full job description.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Fantastic communication skills
- A passion and flair for working with young children
- Fun, loving, friendly, caring, positive, genuine, supportive, loyal, approachable
- Hard-working and dedicated
- Reliable and a good team member
- Flexible and adaptable
- Willingness to undertake further training as required
If you are interested in what really is the most rewarding job, working with the most wonderful humans, please click and complete the application form.
*We are an equal opportunities employer. However, due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate should be able to undertake and provide a clear criminal records check and satisfactory references.
Hourly rate: £9.50 – £9.85 dependent on experience and qualifications