We are seeking a part time Lunch Time Assistant to join our thriving team. Our Lunchtime Assistants are valued members of the team contributing to enrich all aspects of the nursery environment and team. If you think to can rise to the challenge then we would love to hear from you.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is qualified to level 2 or above.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the EYFS and ages and stages of development.
- Have experience of within a day nursery setting.
- Safeguarding all children within our care.
View a full job description
We are looking for someone who has:
- Fantastic communication skills
- A passion and flair for working with young children
- Fun, loving, friendly, caring, positive, genuine, supportive, loyal, approachable
- Hard-working and dedicated
- Reliable and a good team member
- Flexible and adaptable
- Willingness to undertake further training as required
If you are interested in what really is the most rewarding job, working with the most wonderful humans, please click and complete the application form.
*We are an equal opportunities employer. However, due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate should be able to undertake and provide a clear criminal records check and satisfactory references.
Contract length: Permanent
Job Types: Part-Time
Hours: 11.45am-2.15pm daily
Hourly rate: £9.05-£9.30