We are excited to announce due to growing numbers, we are seeking to add a full time Nursery Practitioner to join our thriving and friendly team.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is qualified to level 2 or above.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the EYFS and ages and stages of development.
- Have experience of working within a day nursery setting.
- An understanding of a play based approach to children’s learning and development.
- Safeguarding all children within our care.
View a full job description.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Fantastic communication skills
- A passion and flair for working with young children
- Fun, loving, friendly, caring, positive, genuine, supportive, loyal, approachable
- Hard-working and dedicated
- Reliable and a good team member
- Flexible and adaptable
- Willingness to undertake further training as required
If you are interested in what really is the most rewarding job, working with the most wonderful humans, please click and complete the application form.
*We are an equal opportunities employer. However, due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate should be able to undertake and provide a clear criminal records check and satisfactory references.
Contract length: Permanent
Job Types: Full-time
Hourly rate: £9.05 – £9.50